Tesla is expected to experience significant growth and reach a trillion dollar market cap in the next year due to their capacity expansion, model introductions, and competitive advantages in the EV and AI space
Questions to inspire discussion
What are Tesla's delivery numbers for Q4?
—Tesla delivered 484,057 vehicles in Q4, exceeding analyst expectations and their full year guidance of 1.8 million vehicles.
What does Dan Ives predict for Tesla in 2024?
—Dan Ives is bullish on Tesla's future, predicting a trillion dollar market cap for the company in the next year.
How does the media portray Tesla's performance?
—The media tends to focus on negative stories about Tesla, even when they beat consensus views, due to the influence of ad revenue from the auto industry.
What is Tesla's position in the AI market?
—Tesla has a unique position in the AI market, with their end-to-end integration and largest supercomputer, allowing them to capture a significant portion of AI revenue.
What are Tesla's long-term goals?
—Tesla's longer-term goals include robots, Robo taxis, and network infrastructure, with a focus on improving gross margins and achieving FSD expansion and licensing partnerships.
- 📈 Dan Ives has a bullish forecast for Tesla's 2024 plus.
- 📈 Tesla's Q4 deliveries of 484,057 vehicles topped analyst expectations and the company's own guidance, marking an increase of 38% from the previous year.
- 📉 Despite the haters, Tesla is expected to reach a trillion dollar market cap in the next year due to margin and demand uptick.
- 📈 With the EV adoption curve increasing, Tesla's capacity expansion and model introductions will position them for significant growth in the market.
- 🇨🇳 China's market for Tesla is looking really good, indicating potential growth for the company.
- 📈 The new tech bull market has begun, with a 25% increase in tech stocks expected this year.
- 💰 Tesla's data advantage with five and a half million robots on wheels collecting data gives them a competitive edge over other companies in the AI space.
- 🚗 Tesla's vertical integration advantage: "There's nobody that's end to end like Tesla and it's completely vertically integrated all the way from delivery to the customer to Silicon development and network infrastructure development."
#Tesla #Investment #DanIves #HerbertOng #JeffLutz
00:00 🚀 Dan Ives bullish on Tesla's Q4 and 2024 forecast, delivery numbers exceed expectations, media focuses on negative stories, Tesla manages news differently.
- Dan Ives from W bush Securities discusses Tesla's strong Q4 and has a bullish forecast for Tesla's 2024, as well as for Tech and AI plays in the upcoming year.
- Tesla's delivery numbers for Q4 exceeded analyst expectations, with 484,057 vehicles delivered, topping their full year guidance of 1.8 million vehicles, and fourth quarter production just under 495,000 vehicles, with financial results to be announced on the 24th.
- The media tends to focus on negative stories about Tesla, even when they beat consensus views, due to the influence of ad revenue from the auto industry.
- Tesla manages news differently than other car companies, focusing on production and deliveries while downplaying negative situations.
04:25 🚗 Tesla beat expectations and Dan Ives predicts increased media negativity as EV sales ramp up.
- Tesla beat expectations in all areas, despite some media bias and scrutiny over production numbers.
- Dan Ives is bullish on Tesla and predicts increased media negativity and political theater as EV sales ramp up.
06:39 🚀 Tesla's strong results in China and stabilization of prices indicate increasing demand and margins, leading to a predicted trillion dollar market cap in the next year, with potential for strong growth in 2024.
- Tesla's strong results in China and the stabilization of prices indicate increasing demand and margins, leading to a predicted trillion dollar market cap for Tesla in the next year.
- The speaker believes that Tesla's gross margins have reached a low point and will increase, despite potential headwinds such as a recession.
- Tesla is predicted to have a strong year with increased EV adoption and capacity, while competitors are not increasing supply until they figure out their unit economics.
- Tesla's European presence and potential regulatory scrutiny in China will position them well for 2024 if margins stabilize.
11:02 🚗 Tesla's supply chain stabilized, leading to cost reductions and a strong year ahead, with increasing demand in China and potential to fill the EV market gap.
- Tesla has stabilized its supply chain, allowing for cost reductions and a strong year ahead, despite potential skepticism.
- Tesla's demand is increasing, especially in China, and the company is poised to fill the demand gap left by legacy players in the EV market.
13:12 🚀 Tesla is expected to benefit from the increasing use of AI, with a predicted 25% increase in tech stocks, as they expand their network infrastructure and lead in data and AI capabilities.
- AI use cases are increasing, with companies allocating 8-10% of their budget to AI, leading to a predicted 25% increase in tech stocks, and Tesla is expected to benefit from this trend.
- Tesla will be in capital acquisition and development mode for network infrastructure for AI, expanding beyond North America and driving revenue and gross margins, while competitors lack the data and AI capabilities.
- Tesla's engineering workforce and network infrastructure give them a lead in the industry.
16:04 🚀 Tesla's strong position in the AI market and expansion into robotics and gigafactories will lead to significant revenue growth.
- Tesla's unique position in the AI market, with their end-to-end integration and largest supercomputer, will allow them to capture a significant portion of AI revenue.
- Tesla is a special company with a promising future, especially in the tech market, as they are expanding rapidly in robotics, AI, and gigafactories.
18:09 🚀 Tesla's investment and forecast are bullish, but they need to ship more product and achieve FSD expansion to maintain their trajectory.
- Investment in tech companies like Tesla is accelerating, indicating a shift towards a better macro environment and a return to a "risk on" mentality for growth companies.
- Tesla needs to put up a strong forecast in three weeks, with a forecast in the 22 to 25 range signaling bullishness about the economy.
- Tesla needs to ship more product, improve gross margins, and achieve FSD expansion and licensing partnerships in order to move in the right direction, with longer-term goals including robots, Robo taxis, and network infrastructure.
- The speaker discusses the need for Tesla to deliver results in order to maintain their current trajectory.
21:41 🚀 Tesla's potential growth and bullish outlook, despite CEO's caution, with speculation about future events and the need for Elon Musk to reverse bearish comments.
- Tesla needs to grow its top and bottom line, with the expectation of FSD Going Global and V12 coming to fruition, leading to potential expansion and a more bullish outlook from Elon Musk.
- The CEO's negative warnings have made people cautious, but the company's recent actions, such as hiring and developments in Giga Mexico, suggest a potential turnaround.
- Elon Musk announced a future event for Tesla and SpaceX, leading to speculation about the company's future outlook, with mention of past layoffs and negative GDP.
- Elon Musk's recent actions and statements indicate a potential shift in sentiment towards Tesla, and it is important for him to step up and reverse previous bearish comments in order to change investor sentiment.
------------------------------------- 0:25:35 2024-01-03T00:24:09Z