Tesla's potential market size for its humanoid robot, Optimus, presents a massive opportunity worth trillions of dollars, far surpassing the impact of their electric vehicles
Questions to inspire discussion
What is the potential market size for Tesla's humanoid robot, Optimus?
—The potential market size for Optimus presents a massive opportunity worth trillions of dollars, far surpassing the impact of Tesla's electric vehicles.
What impact will AI's physical movement have on the global labor market?
—AI's physical movement will have a significant impact on the $30 trillion global labor market, despite past skepticism about Tesla's potential.
What is the potential stock price drop for Tesla according to Morgan Stanley?
—Tesla's stock could potentially drop to $10, and the company may seek alternative partners due to potential oversaturation in the electric vehicle market, according to Morgan Stanley.
What is the potential value of Tesla's humanoid robot, Optimus?
—Tesla's humanoid robot has the potential to unlock trillions of dollars and create a global labor market of quasi infinite size, presenting a massive opportunity.
What is the speaker's recommendation for a nutritional supplement?
—The speaker recommends a nutritional supplement for energy and overall health, containing vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and adaptogens, which has shown positive changes in people's lives.
- 🔋 Questions arise about whether Tesla has oversaturated the market with electric vehicles, impacting demand for the Model 3.
- 🚗 Tesla vehicles are seen as AI probes that move and collect data, blurring the lines between mobile devices and robots.
- 🦠 A proliferation of new technology driven by AI, similar to the biological Big Bang.
- 💰 The global labor market is estimated to be worth around $30 trillion annually, showcasing the immense economic impact of human labor.
- 💰 The potential for Tesla's humanoid robots to match or exceed the output of the global labor market presents a massive $30 trillion opportunity.
- 🤑 Tesla's potential market size for its humanoid robot is quasi-infinite, with trillions of dollars at stake.
- 🌌 The opportunity that Optimus represents utterly dwarfs anything Tesla currently has their hands in the electric vehicle.
- 🚀 There's never been anything even close to the scale of this opportunity, not even close.
00:00 🚀 Tesla's potential impact on the $30 trillion global labor market is being discussed, with Tesla's stock under pressure and potential oversaturation in the electric vehicle market.
- AI's physical movement will have a significant impact on the $30 trillion global labor market, despite past skepticism about Tesla's potential.
- Tesla shares are under pressure following an analyst report from Morgan Stanley, with the stock price being sub $200 per share when it went to air, and the analyst Adam Jonas is widely followed and considered rational, with the speaker recalling investing in Tesla stock at $13 per share in 2019.
- Tesla's stock could potentially drop to $10 and the company may seek alternative partners due to potential oversaturation in the electric vehicle market.
- Morgan Stanley published a note four years ago suggesting that in a worst case scenario, Tesla could be worth 66 cents per share, which the speaker believes was beyond worst case and just a ploy for attention.
- Tesla's stock was being attacked by shorts with false information, but the speaker invested in it because they believed in its potential.
04:32 🚗 Tesla's model 3 deliveries exceed expectations, showing strong demand, and the company's stock outperforms Ferrari's since IPO.
- Sales and cash burn are being closely monitored, with questions about demand for the model 3 and the seasonal nature of the automotive industry.
- Tesla's model 3 deliveries are higher than expected, indicating strong demand, and the company's stock has outperformed Ferrari's since its IPO.
06:52 🚀 Tesla vehicles are AI probes collecting data, blurring lines between mobile devices and robots, potentially leading to a research breakthrough.
- Morgan Stanley published an unrealistic scenario about Tesla, and the speaker questions their credibility due to their history with the company.
- AI has the ability to move independently and the earliest evidence of motility on Earth traces back to bacterial extensions used for Locomotion in the Precambrian era.
- Tesla vehicles are seen as AI probes that collect data, blurring the lines between mobile devices and robots, and potentially leading to a research breakthrough.
09:37 🚀 Tesla's potential for technological explosion driven by AI could open up new markets and revolutionize real-time decision-making, raising questions about the implications of AI matching human intelligence.
- Tesla is at the center of a potential technological explosion similar to the Cambrian explosion, with the potential for a rapid proliferation of new technology driven by AI.
- Investors see Tesla's potential in the auto industry and beyond, with the possibility of Dojo technology opening up new markets for real-time decision-making devices.
- The speaker questions when artificial intelligence will match the dexterity and intelligence of an 8-year-old and what the implications of that will be.
12:35 💡 Tesla's humanoid robot could potentially unlock a $30 trillion opportunity, matching or exceeding the value of the global labor market.
- The global labor market is currently valued at around $30 trillion, with the US labor market alone worth nearly $10 trillion annually.
- Elon Musk's focus on the humanoid robot Optimus, with plans for sales to start within 3 to 5 years and thousands to be used in Tesla factories before external sales begin.
- Tesla's humanoid robots could potentially match or exceed the value of the global labor market, presenting a $30 trillion opportunity.
- Tesla's humanoid robot has the potential to unlock trillions of dollars and create a global labor market of quasi infinite size.
16:29 🚀 Tesla's potential in Optimus FSD and humanoid robots is massive, with a valuation model available for investors to access sales estimates over the next 10 years, leading to potentially absurd profits in the 2030s and beyond, and a trillion-dollar opportunity in the future.
- The potential of Optimus FSD and humanoid robots dwarfs anything Tesla currently has in electric vehicles, with a valuation model available on Patreon for investors to gain access to sales estimates over the next 10 years.
- Tesla's impact will be minimal this decade, but in the 2030s and beyond, the potential profits become absurd, and in the 2040s, the implications of a Tesla humanoid robot are unfathomable.
- There is a potentially trillion-dollar opportunity arising, and it's important to understand and not ignore it.
19:12 💡 Taking a nutritional supplement containing vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and adaptogens has led to increased energy, mental acuity, stamina, and productivity for many people.
- The speaker recommends a nutritional supplement for energy and overall health, containing vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and adaptogens.
- People have seen positive changes in their lives after taking vitamin D3 and K2, including increased energy and motivation for exercise and other activities.
- Ag1 has helped with mental acuity, stamina, intestinal waste management, reduced cravings for sugar, and increased energy levels, making it easier to exercise and be more active.
- Increased work output and energy levels experienced after taking AG1 supplement, leading to improved productivity and motivation.
22:52 🚀 Promoting ag1 despite negative comments, offering money-back guarantee for skeptics, and encouraging people to try it for a month and see the results.
------------------------------------- 0:24:3 2023-12-17T05:28:29Z